State-of-the-art MRI Scan Technology
Today’s MRI technology is used to diagnose strokes in early stages, multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, cardiac issues, infections in the spine or joints, as well as conditions like tendonitis, fractures or herniated discs.
2 clinics in the Madison area SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital-Madison • UnityPoint Health-Meriter.
With Turville Bay’s powerful technology, the quality is assured -
- The most powerful MRI technology in a clinical setting.
- Spacious, light-filled MRI suites with top technology.
- Staffed by highly trained, caring technologists.
- High quality diagnostic images.
- Board-certified radiologists interpret exam films.
- Fast turnaround for a quick, accurate diagnosis.
Siemens Skyra Open 3T
Turville Bay offers two 3T MRI scanners with Siemens Skyra. Skyra utilizes ultra-lightweight coils that make the images extra sharp, but are easy on the patient. This magnet features:
- 70 cm wide interior bore that’s short in length. It’s spacious.
- Accommodation for those with back pain, kyphosis, respiratory problems, claustrophobia and anxiety.
- Support for larger patients, and pediatric patients.
- Support for ICU patients or those dependent on medical equipment.
GE Optima MR450w Open 1.5T with GEM Suite
GE’s Optima is an Open MRI Scanner that accommodates almost all patients. Designed for patient comfort, this magnet’s design helps ease anxiety often associated with MRI examinations.
- 70 cm wide bore provides a more relaxed experience.
- Short length bore.
- Exceptional image quality.
- State of the art scanner hardware and software, aiding in scan efficiency and effectiveness.