Thank you for choosing Turville Bay Radiation Oncology Center.
We understand that billing and payment for healthcare services can be confusing and complicated. We are here to assist you with the insurance and billing process.
We accept a variety of insurance companies, including Medicare and Medicaid.
- This list can change, and coverage can vary from company to company, and from year to year.
- Please contact your insurance company to determine coverage.
- Please bring your insurance card and identification with you to your appointment.
- Some insurance companies require that you receive prior authorization before services can be provided.
If you are a returning patient
- Please inform us of any changes in your personal or insurance information.
- The staff will ask you for updated information at the time of scheduling.
- Incorrect information may cause payment delays or insurance denials that may ultimately leave you responsible for payment.
Co-payments may be collected at the time of service
- Balances are due on receipt unless a payment plan has been established.
- For patients with large deductibles, limited benefits, or those without medical coverage, our billing department will be happy to create a payment program for you.
- You will not be denied medical care because of a financial hardship.
- If you have difficulty understanding or paying your bill, please contact our billing department.
- Turville Bay accepts cash, checks, and credit card payments.
If you have any questions regarding your statement, please call our billing coordinator to assist you at 608-259-4372 (Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm).
The following is a partial list of the insurance companies we currently have contracts with. If you don’t see your insurance on the list, please contact your insurance company to determine if Turville Bay is in network.